This Month’s Pinterest Party will focus on creating some simple decor items for the Red, White, and BOOM in your life.
We'll be making a few things including tin-can candle holders and wood scrap art!
Come to the Pinterest Party thrown by the Columbus Kinky Crafters and craft to your heart’s content. You are limited only by your imagination, the materials on hand, and time because it’s 90 minutes of fun until mom makes us clean up.
PLEASE SAVE TIME and guarantee your spot at the craft table by registering via The Space's Website!
For Inspiration, feel free to visit the Pinterest Boards maintained by the Columbus Kinky Crafters: https://www.pinterest.com/wawbat/columbus-kinky-crafters/
These boards give ideas of what is POSSIBLE, but remember to consider our supplies and time limits when dreaming! So, go ahead and get your creative juices flowing and you are welcome to come with ideas of your own as well.
THIS MONTH’S MATERIAL LIST/ITEMS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BRING OR PURCHASE:
- If you have specific items you wish to make, please be sure to bring items needed that aren't listed below (in provided/donated items)
ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED/WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
- Red, White, and Blue acrylic paints
- empty, clean tin cans
- tools for puncturing cans
- wood scraps for wall hanging plaques, etc (see pinterest boards for ideas!)
- there will be at least one tealight candle provided to each participant
COST to PARTICIPATE:
- Space Members: Free to attend (but pay attention to materials list)
- Non-Members: $5 per person to attend (and any materials listed)
Because this is a SPACE event, grandmother rules apply outside and we stay clothed inside as well, though we play loose and free with adult language, as always.
Please dress comfortably to craft. We aren’t responsible for glue globs or paint splatters, just saying.
Attendees must be 19 and over (SPACE EVENT). Absolutely NO children are permitted … not even for a moment.
WANT TO DONATE TO THE CRAFT CAUSE?
Please contact @wawbat or @dolly2the4th about donating your craft supplies. We are especially interested in quantities of items (like 20 baskets, or 10 wreath bases, etc)
~~~ All events at The Space are for those 19+ years old and older
~~~ All events at The Space are substance and alcohol free