Christmas will be here sooner than we know and in November, we'll turn our attention to ornaments... Those wonderful clear ornaments that are so easily personalized and kept or given as gifts.
Come to the Pinterest Party thrown by the Columbus Kinky Crafters and craft to your heart’s content. You are limited only by your imagination, the materials on hand, and time because it’s 90 minutes of fun until mom makes us clean up.
PLEASE SAVE TIME and guarantee your spot at the craft table by registering via The Space's Website!
Here's a link to a pinterest board ( https://pin.it/xWnvWDk ) which will give you some ideas of what is POSSIBLE, but remember to consider our supplies and time limits when dreaming! You are welcome to come with ideas of your own as well.
PLEASE consider visiting the link (above) to the Pinterest Idea Board and then look at what we will provide and what you need to bring (Below).
THIS MONTH’S MATERIAL LIST/ITEMS YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BRING OR PURCHASE:
* You are in luck this month! Due to generous donations, you won’t need to purchase/bring items to make an ornament... ah... but...
* Having said that, if you have something specific in mind, please bring it with you. We can only guarantee that the items listed below will be available. If you wish to make a personalized ornament with meaningful items inside (see idea board), make sure you bring those little items with you!
* As always, you are welcome to bring your own tools/crafting supplies but please keep track of them! If you don’t wish to share them, make sure to label them or keep them separate.
ITEMS THAT HAVE BEEN DONATED/WILL BE PROVIDED TO YOU AT NO COST:
* ONE CLEAR GLASS ORNAMENT to use as the base of your project. There may be extra left over allowing for folks to make more, but if you want to make a lot, you will need to purchase some.
* PAINT: A large assortment of craft paints in a variety of colors
* ASSORTED SMALL PAINT BRUSHES
* Ornament hanging wire
* GLUE: Basic elmers, wood, etc
* ASSORTED findings, little bits and baubles (whatever the organizers have on hand!)
COST to PARTICIPATE:
* Space Members: Free to attend (but pay attention to materials list
* Non-Members: $5 per person to attend (and any materials listed)
* Entry to The Space requires ID (State issued Photo ID or Passport) and signed waivers are required.
* Please dress comfortably to craft. We aren’t responsible for glue globs or paint splatters, just sayin.
Attendees must be 19 and over (SPACE EVENT). Absolutely NO children are permitted … not even for a moment.
~~~ All events at The Space are for those 19+ years old and older
~~~ All events at The Space are substance and alcohol free