Do you have clothes that you don't wear anymore? ….they don’t fit, aren’t your style, or wasn’t want you wanted for Christmas?
Bring them to the clothing swap and rummage, where they will have the chance of finding a new home! Hopefully, you’ll find clothes that you want to take home, as well.
The way the clothing swap/rummage works:
What can you donate?
- Donate a bag/box of clothes and get in for free!
- Nothing to donate? Only $5 to get in the door (member rates apply)
- Bring your own bags and take home as much as you want
All sizes, shapes, and styles of adult clothing are welcome, including
fetish and lingerie. You can also bring accessories, shoes, and jewelry!
What will happen to the clothes that aren’t taken home?
- They will be donated to ‘Out of The Closet’ thrift store at the end of the event.
12pm Doors open for clothing drop off
1pm Doors open for public
3pm Doors close
3:30pm Bag up leftover items for donation
• $5.00 Event Pass (if not donating clothes)
• $4.00 for Members (if not donating clothes)
• Free for Space Premium Members
~ All activities at The Columbus Space are open to those 19+ and over only
~ The Columbus Space is a drug and alcohol free zone