Power Exchange Discussion Group! Moderated by Kevin and katie!
This discussion is open to seasoned couples, eager individuals, curious newbies... if you want to explore Power Exchange with like-minded individuals, then you are welcome to attend.
We invite you to join us for two hours (3:30-5:30 pm) of shared interest and discussion around the topics related to Power Exchange relationships.
This isn't a workshop. There won't be hours of lecture. Come and hang out, bring snacks, and share your questions and your knowledge. We will all sit around and chat about the simple, or the profound.
We bring a variety of topics, but we encourage you to bring topics of your own. What baffles you about power exchange? What works for you that other people don't seem to do? What do you wish you understood better? Did you have a stumble but find your way through? Bring it up so that we can all benefit from your experience!
Kevin and katie have have been moderating discussion groups for years, with great success. The discussions run smoothly, with nobody ninja'ing the whole thing. Kevin and katie are firmly in moderator position, keeping things on track, comments concise and summarizing topics.
Kevin is a retired psychologist. We have a 13 year successful total power exchange relationship. We are currently the Great Lakes Power Exchange title holders. I have a deep voice and katie speaks with the wisdom of the ancients. Or something. You can trust us. No, really.
We often use 3x5 cards to take questions. Please feel free to write out as much detail as you can regarding what you wish to ask. I will do my best to interpret your question. We do this to minimize people answering AT the questioner, creating possible discomfort or defensiveness. If you don't mind being in the hotseat for a question, feel free to ask questions without cards.
1. Try to keep thoughts and viewpoints concise. We want to hear enough to understand, but not enough to be able to impersonate you at a family picnic.
2. Be respectful of other opinions, even if you disagree. If you think someone is an idiot, please say “Here is my opinion on that topic....”
3. Please don't change this into a debate. It is about sharing questions, sharing answers, sharing experiences. Keep in mind that what is right for you is not necessarily right for everyone.
4. Don't interrupt. One speaker at a time. katie and I will try to keep track of who wishes to speak next and turn the floor over to each speaker in turn.
5. Please feel free to discuss these topics with others. However, please respect the confidentiality of those here. Do not say “LordTerror said that all submissives are weaklings...” or share the personal struggles for which someone might be seeking suggestions.
"Columbus Space for Alternative Self Expression" is a community based education and event organization. Contact directors @ columbusspace.com