We’ve jumped through all the hoops, dotted all the “I”s, and crossed all the “T”s!
We began this journey as a community and finally – It’s time to come together and celebrate Columbus’s Newly Opened Alternative, Educational, and Supportive Adult Gathering Place! And what better way to celebrate then to PARTY!!!
This event is a free thank you to everyone in the community!
Come out and be part of all the fun. There will be Prizes, Food, Tours, Games, and Time to Socialize with the Community!
The Ribbon Cutting will take place at Noon
There will be a Door Prize of a free year of Bronze Membership! We will also give away one of the following every 30 minutes!
- one of two sets of ears from Miranda
- a flogger from Arcane
- a photo shoot and 8X10 pic from Reisling
- one of two year-long memberships to PolyColumbus w/a PolyC-Bus t-shirt
- coloring package from Sheba (includes 3 books and a set of markers, pencils, and crayons)
- wine basket from Fems United
- deck of kinkstarter cards from Dan and dawn
- photo shoot with Barak at the Space
- a handmade rope gift set from Sandua
- ticket to Cigars, Boots, and Bourbon event in Kent (amber and Eric)
- mask or art from Missy
- one night pass to FFF from Thesser
Get your Tickets for a Drawing to Name Your Own Room – Sandua has one – why not YOU!
The Space Director Team – Dan, dawn, Barak, and Sheba will be cooking you burgers and dogs, along with all the fixings! Come and have lunch with us and tour The Space! We can’t wait to show you all the things The Space has to offer!
~~~ All events at The Space are for those 19+ years old and older
~~~ All events at The Space are substance and alcohol free